Duracryl Concrete Sealer
Duracryl is a concrete sealer and surface wear protector for all concrete surfaces.
- Penetrating Sealer
- Polish Protectant
- Curing Membrane ASTMC 309
- Vapor Permeable
- Flash Point – 248°F
- Viscosity – Milky
- Color – White
- Type of Solids -Modified Acrylic
- VOC, lb/gal – 0.693
- Boiling Point
- High – N/A
- Low – 212°F
- Fragrance – Moderate
- Duracryl may be applied from 200 – 300 grit resin polish.
- Clean floor thoroughly by dust mopping, sweeping and or vacuuming and then damp mopping or auto scrubbing using Citrus Blast neutral cleaner.
- Rinse floor and allow to dry.
- Apply 1 thin even coat of Duracryl using a microfibre applicator and allow 45 minutes to dry.
- Burnish with a high-speed buffer using a natural hair pad will increase gloss if desired.