Safety Etcher & Descaler
Organic acid replacement concrete safety etcher and cleaner.
- Etching hard concrete floors before grinding.
- Remove insoluble salts like calcium and magnesium.
- Remove concrete from tools.
- Cleans and etch floors before applying coating.
- Safe organic replacement for traditional acids.
- Non-fuming, will not harm skin.
- Safe to use on aluminum, copper, stainless steel, painted surfaces, tile and grout.
- Odorless, does not require neutralizing.
- Revolutionary new acid alternative cleans with industrial strenght.
- 100% Biodegradable and Environmentally safe.
- Flash Point – Clear
- Viscosity – Water – Like
- Color – Clear
- Type of Solids – Info not available
- Boiling Point – 212°F (100°C)
- Fragrance – Mild
- pH – 1.6 of 1/10 wt/wt solution in soft water
Dispense Safety Etcher & Descraler into a pump up sprayer or sprinkling can and apply generously and evenly over the floor. Let product dwell on the surface for at least 10 minutes. If grinding the floor, begin grinding before product has dried on the surface. For cleaning purposes, scrub and rinse the area being worked on. No neutralizing required, if product dries onto the surface simply re-apply and grind, scrub or rinse away.